"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Monday, June 28, 2010

Yunho’s Letter to Fans in HTTG Fan Meeting 100626

T/N: Yunho read this letter to the fans in the first part of the fan meeting (on June 26), all in Japanese. A fan took the notes, so she is stating that this may not be 100% correct. But I myself have heard Yunho’s message in the same fan meeting, and find it just about the same as what I’ve heard.

I am happy that I can stand in front of all of you.
The offer for this drama came in the first days of last year.
At first, I was worried whether or not I can measure up to your expectations.
But all of your beliefs and long looks, for me making new challenges, have given me power.
I was conscious to be Bong Gun and act like him, so that I can get into the character.
When the shooting started, it was a very tough shot.
During the filming of the river, I drank so much water that it was painful, and it was also very cold.
I was able to see the surroundings by discussing and arguing together with the staffs, I could not have achieved just only with my own power.
How did you all feel, watching Bong Gun?
Since it was my first challenge, I am not 100% satisfied.
But through the role of Bong Gun, I think I was able to grow up.
As Bong Gun and Yunho, I have done my best, so I have no regrets.
Not only as an artist and actor, I would like to extend my activities so that I would be able to meet all of you many times.
I may be through many trials and tribulations in the future, and I may sometimes become depressed.
But, through this drama “Heading To The Ground”, and taking the advantage of my experiences, I would do my best, with strong and positive feelings.
The current Yunho is because of all of your supports.
Even during sad, happy, or difficult days, I think I will be able to do my best even more, thinking about all of your supports.
I am very grateful.
Please continue to support me in the future.
Source: In 東方神起 and eternity. ~toko? wanatebaku~
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !