"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Thursday, May 13, 2010

!mu-mo Magazine May 2010 Issue –Xiah Junsu’s Interview

Q: The single album is a double A-side; how would you describe the overall album?
- It is a mix of both Western dance track along with a ballad track; I have always wanted to try these two musical styles for a long time. You can say that through this one single, one will be able to experience the different styles of Xiah Junsu.

Q: Were there anything that you took particular notice of during recording?
- I try to let myself be immersed within the song, so I made more effort to understand the contents of the lyrics, and thereafter, I recorded the song under that certain type of mood.
Q: You have been recognized for your vocal skills; is there any special methods you use to maintain the condition of your voice?
- My spirits will be dampened if my throat is uncomfortable, so I’m always very careful [about the condition of my throat]. If I do feel that the condition of my throat might worsen, I’ll try to speak lesser, drink more water, and brush my teeth with a mixture of vinegar and salt.
Q: Your twin brother, Junho, held a showcase in Japan earlier in April this year, and you also accompanied him on stage. Have you given him any advice so far?
- I didn’t give him any special advice, I only told him to maintain the belief that “I’m the world’s best!” when he is on stage.
Q: Along with your successful debut in the Korean musical “Mozart!” back in January, the scope of possibilites for you have since widened, so what are your future plans?
- My priority is still to resume my activities as a singer, to start my promotional activities on my single. In order to be able to meet everyone, I will work hard!
Q: It’s been six years since you’ve debuted in Japan, and you must have been to a lot of places in Japan due to all the concert tours. What is your favourite part of Japan?
- I like Shizuoka’s Shimoda Onsen! And Nagoya’s Hitsumabushi. I also think Odaiba is always beautiful no matter the time of the year!
Q: Finally, what do you want to say to the fans in Japan?
- I am Xiah Junsu! It’s been a long time but we can finally meet again soon! I’m really thankful for all the fans who have been waiting, and I can’t wait to show Xiah Junsu to all of you, along with the new music! Please support me!
Source: mu-mo Magazine + baiduTVXQ
Translation: kimuchi3005 @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !