"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

!E-Pop Magazine April Issue Interview

LATE…
epop: what reason would you give during the late?
HG: I will give any reasons for it.
JH: I am late because of crowded cars
MH: I beg your pardon for the late rise.
JJ: Sorry a bit without looking for any reason
SH: although not to know, but I will try to find any reason. haha!


LIKE
epop: What things are you most like?
HG: ipod
JH: carbonated water / soda water
MH: mobile decoration
JJ: PC
SH: collect lingerie … parking!
LADY
epop: what kind of girl do you prefer?
HG: naive and cute
JH: straight and cool girl
MH: girls who can take care of people, clean and aromatic.
JJ: girls are cool and caring
SH: sexy girl
ADVENTURE
epop: What is the most risky thing you’ve done since you were young till now?
HG: Stole my mom’ wallet! (i don’t get the rest of his explanation T T)
JH: entered into the community too early!
MH: pursued the field of music since I was young, but I do not regret!
JJ: acted in drama stage
SH: I feel anxious when appear in variety show!
ABILITY
epop: for you, what is your greatest potential?
HG: most likely … photographs!
JH: design? But, I am not a very clever designer, too!
MH: writing! another thing, I also have great energy.
JJ: Jogging and football
SH: Painting
ACCIDENT
epop: In the past, what happens out of your expectations?
HG: I’m so skinny .. I do not particularly attend state slender body program.
JH: SH made a mistake in songs during the recording event
MH: despite my chin swollen, I still continued recording.
JJ: In the third release in Korea, we provide the distinction of having many “dream ticket” for Primandonna (FT Island fans) Consequently, many unexpected things have happened.
SH: Hidapi cold arrived!
LANDSCAPE
epop: have your hearts touched by the sight of the country?
HG: Egyptians, and the Japanese roads
JH: Egyptian Pyramid
MH: Rainbow Bridge Tokyo
JJ: Muju-gun, Korea
SH: Sea Sokcho, Korea
DELIGHT
epop: what are the things that delight you lalely?
HG: when people praise me, ‘HG, you are thin!” – Haha!
JH: I just feel good every day
MH: when all the members gather and discuss the activities of third album
JJ: When our third album get good response!
SH: hide and …… brother JH. ???
DISCOVER
epop: what have you found lately about this member?
HG: SH is a fool. hahai
JH: MH has become mature
MH: HG brother has just become so gentle
JJ: MH weakness of feeling afraid
SH: my brother HG is extremely violent.
NICE
epop: when is the most friendly of you?
HG: I am always friendly
JH: sometimes during filming, when the camera moved to my direction- Haha!
MH: bath, when I come out with so smooth & nice skin
JJ: when I was performing on stage with joy.
SH: at a time when people take pictures after the interview ended:
DECISION
epop: for you, what are the things that can make your hearts feel tense?
HG: to act in accordance with the original.
JH: not found yet …
MH: I know, it has not been found yet
JJ: Just try to be an actor in plays from now to the future
SH: enter my management company.
DREAM
epop: what did you dream?
HG: I would like to produce and present our own music.
JH: I hope to be able to be the band that produces good music, I also want to be a guitar player who is reliable.
MH: I hope to be FTIsland policy, with that, FTIsland will be able to do anything like completing lyrics, songwriting and more.
JJ: I hope to create music that touches the hearts of many people, it’s already enough for me! Personally, I hope to be a music man.
SH: I hope to develop its own personality of FTIsland. In the personal aspect, I would like to challenge the acting
NIPPON
epop: for you, there are things in Japan that you especially like?
HG: Japanese people are friendly and neat
JH: cultural music group
MH: The stunning view of the road, and the public can always see my passion.
JJ: The Japanese way of life is cool and stylish!
SH: Japanese customs

Credits: E-pop@Malaysia+shinohime@soompi ( Eng Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !