"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Thursday, April 29, 2010

!ELLE Japon Junsu – Interview Q&A

Xiah Junsu– A Brand New Future
Tohoshinki, a mega-popular group, can be viewed as a type of social phenomenon
And a member of the group with a God-given musical talent that seizes people’s attention, Xiah Junsu, will release his first solo single in May
This will be his first step in coming out as a solo artist in the name of “XIAH junsu”
Right now, he has many ideas that depict what will happen in the future
23 year old true side zero-contact!

ELLE JAPON Q&A
Q. A game you often played as a child?
Soccer. In my elementary school journal, about 80% of the contents were about soccer
Q. Do you still like it now?
If I have the time then I will play soccer. The position I play is left-forward
Q. Who’s your favorite soccer athlete?
Before, I used to like Thierry Henry from France, but recently, Lionel Andrés Messi from Argentina
Q. Did you have an enlightening moment in wanting to become a celebrity?
After seeing how handsome Korean group HOT were singing onstage
Q. Dancing or singing, which one do you like better?
I like both. Using your voice to present and using your body to present are two entirely different things and each have their own uniqueness
Q. Something that you are very conscious about yourself and take care of well?
The management of my voice. Compared to headaches or stomachaches, the damage of my voice makes me the most depressed. My condition will then follow and drop down
Q. What do you carry in your bag?
Recently, it would have to be razors. In comparison to other men, my beard isn’t as thick. But from one year ago, there were suddenly a lot growing out…
Q. Your favorite place in Korea?
Near the Han River
Q. Your favorite place in Japan?
Odaiba, Tokyo. You can see the water from there and the night scene is very beautiful
Q. Your most cherished item?
Wallet. If I didn’t have money and my driver’s license, then it would be very painful for me…
Q. What Japanese celebrity do you have a close relationship to?
Tachibana Keita of W-inds. He really is a guy of great personality!
Q. Favorite color?
Purple. I liked blue as a child, but once I reached 20 I started liking red. But because I still liked blue alot, I didn’t know what to do! I thought and thought and realized that mixing the two colors together would make purple!
Q. It has been said that you own a dog. What’s the breed and name of it?
I have 3 at home now~ Shaki, who is a Samoyed. A Golden Retriever named Hoky, and (no translations)
—–

As Korean celebrities, Tohsohinki has gained plenty of attention and popularity through commercials and variety shows, while at the same time, establishing extraordinary achievements in the Japan music industry. Starting from this spring, the members have taken the first steps in their individual solo activities.
As the other members are participating in the filming of Korean and Japanese dramas, Junsu has remained persistent with his music, debuting as the soloist, “XIAH junsu”. Junsu will produce his own special features as an artist that includes a charisma that solely belongs to him. At the same time, he will show off his sexy side to us. Wanting to show off his own individual image, he especially lost 3kg before the shoot! Right now, he is fully concentrated in the producing of “XIAH junsu”.
—–
Q: (no translations)
Q: What type of contents will it include?
There is one song that I arranged and composed myself. The lyrics have only just been written (handing the lyrics over for everyone to see)
Q: What I should say is, is it more mature? There is a very sexy atmosphere in here…
Success! These type of lyrics can only be deduced by XIAH junsu. Not being restricted by the style of the songs, I want to present the dances, but also to expose everyone to the more emotional sides to the songs.

Q: Your singing is always sentimental and full of feeling, touching the hearts of numerous people. Is there a specific way that you sing?

I normally follow the feeling of the song. You can say that I wing it while singing at the same time, trying to figure out the best way to go. If it wasn’t like this then I wouldn’t be able to convey the sincerity and true feelings of the song. I believe that a song without feelings is unnecessary and phony. The most important factor in singing a song is not about techniques, but rather the feelings. When I sing sad songs, I become the most sorrowful man on earth!
Q: When did you get the inspiration for your composition?
I got the sudden inspiration while making “XIAHTIC”, and the ideas of this solo song were all conceived in the car
Q: Is the feeling of debuting as a solo different from debuting as a group?
In a group, the members have to think of their characters and roles in the group and there must be a great level of cooperation between members. As a soloist, I only need to focus on presenting the best of myself… However, I still have an immense amount of pressure on my because I don’t want to disappoint everyone’s expectations.
Q: What are your future activities?
I don’t have a definite plan yet. Maybe this type of feeling… (uses a mixture of gestures to represent his uncertainty)
—–

(t/n: The Q&A above is a draft and not the whole thing. The translations from Chinese were a little inconstant so once the real interview is released, this will be changed along with it… Thanks for your patience!)

Source: [baidutvxq]
Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !