"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Monday, April 19, 2010

!Fan Report – Junsu at Junho’s Showcase, From a Japanese Blog 100419


2010.04.19 Monday
Junho’s Showcase♪
Hello~
I went to Junho’s showcase~~~~~~~
I know everyone is anxious about our Junsu.
I will make a brief report, so all of you can replenish yourselves with the current Junsu…

Junho’s showcase was for full two hours.
The JCB Hall was full with purple lam penlights, up to the 3rd floor.
This time, there were no red penlights.
I think the program was similar to that of Beijing’s.
One hour passed before Junsu appeared on stage…
During the time, Junho performed his Chinese debut dance song, showcased the PV, and the preparation images before Junho’s debut was shown….
Junho was doing his best learning the Chinese pronunciation, dance, and vocalization.
There were family gathering images of dinner, karaoke, and drinking sessions, to support Junho during his preparation days~
At that image, Junsu was making advices as a senior.
After that, in Karaoke, their friend Yongpil joined them and boosted the mood.
Junsu, though sitting, sung the MIROTIC♪
Afterwards, during the drinking session with friends, Junsu’s English was introduced…
(few words omitted)
Junsu seemed as though he was drinking beer~ his face was a little bit red~ he seemed to be enjoying himself with his friends. Junsu in the image was very cute.
Even though it was just a video, my heart ached~~~
Junho went backstage to change his clothes, there were screen images, and then…
Junsu appeared on stage~~
The song was “Greatest Love of All” ♪
Junsu appeared from the center of the stage, wearing a black tight suit.
JUNSU~~~~TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
At “Mozart”, he had so much makeup, so it has been a long time since I was able to see his natural face…
I heard a rumor that he was going to a tanning salon, and his face was not so white~~~
He looked a little bit tired, and I heard that Junho had caught a cold, so maybe both the brothers had them..(a little bit worried)
But, his song was..
Maybe it was because he started to perform in musicals~~
I cannot put into correct words, but previously, Junsu started to sing songs in a thin voice, but this time, his voice was deep and heavy from the beginning!
I thought~ oh~ this should be a technique he achieved through the musicals…
Junsu always performs in a perfect style, but he always goes further and devotes himself more and more, as though there is no limitTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
His appearance from the center of the stage, holding a microphone, was true stateliness.
His expressions during both the quiet and the heartily parts were really matured…
As with the Mozart performance, when Junsu bend down and walked fast on stage to go to all sides,
I was full of tearsTTTTTTTT
Until now, though Junsu have performed on many stages, he sometimes seemed to be nervous and bashful when performing alone… but this time, he was in state.
The size of the hall was rather small and the distance between the audience and Junsu was very near, but Junsu himself was catching the eyes of the audience one by one during singing the song. I thought that I was able to see a true matured artist.
Junsu arranged the last part of the song long and stable, and it really got into my heart.
As always, Junsu’s vocal is lovely~ why should his song get so much into my heart..TTTTT
Junsu sang only one song, but there were the “Twins’ talk” for about 15 minutes♪
First of all, Junsu alone was exchanging simple greetings with the host.
“Today I came to support and cheer my brother Junho. I am more nervous than my brother…
My brother was performing better than I expected, I thought his doing his best is lovely.”
After thinking a little, Junsu answered to the question, “How did Junho change during his debut period?” as, “He changed in many ways.. and he is now very manly~ oh, of course he wasn’t a girl (lol). He seems to be flamboyant.. The charismatic image ? (Lol) that I aimed, he is far better than me. I thought this is a must-win game.”
Oh Junsu~~ your talks are always funny~~ the hall was full of laughter.
Then, it was time for Junsu to call his brother Junho, who was waiting at the wing. He said “How should I call him? Umm.. Juno~♪”
Junho was smiling as he appeared on stage, and the two embraced each other. Junsu was smiling a shy smile. Little Junsu completely fit into Junho (Lol) Junsu, who is slightly smaller than Junho, looked very cute, and my heart missed a beat again. (Junsu is not short, but Junho is the one who’s tall…)
Afterwards, the two sat together in the center of the stage, and the talk time together with the host and the interpreter started.
Junho and Junsu looked at each other, and Junsu said
“We are twins~~ maybe you cannot believe us, but we are biovular twins!”
To the question from the host to Junsu, “What kind of brother was Junho to you?”,
Junsu answered, “My brother was like an elder brother from our chilidhood days, he was always considerate, always kind to me, and we were able to get well together. He is really my elder brother, I tend to forget that he is my twin brother, I am so thankful.”
There, Junho asked “Do you love me?” (Lol)
Junsu “Yes, I love you (Lol)”
Junho “Arigato Gojaimasu” (T/N: thank you. The true word is “Arigato Gozaimasu”.)
Junsu “I am so thankful!” (Lol)
Junsu, the word “considerate” came out so smoothly… oh, his Japanese is OK~
From Junho, “My brother is really like a younger brother.. Though we are in the same position, twins, he always called me the elder brother. He should have had complicated feelings since we are twins.. I thank him for always respecting me as an elder brother. As a singer, he is a great senior, and thanks to him, I am able to stand on today’s stage.”
Junho said all this in Korean. Afterwards, he requested to Junsu “Please translate (T/N: to Japanese)”, but Junsu seemed to be embarrassed, so at the last, the interpreter translated his words.
Junsu “Give it your all!” (Lol)
Junho “Arigato Gojaimasu”
The host requested that the brothers disclose an episode especially here, and Junsu said,
“We got up to mischief.. too far…a lady…a friend (a girl), we picked on her, and we made her burst into tears….
Oh, it was back in our childhood days~ we liked her, so we picked on her a little~”
Host “That girl is so lucky, to have been made into tears by you two~ (Lol).” Junsu burst into laughing.
“So, you are now an adult, so you won’t make ladies cry like that?” (Oh~ thank you host for asking the question.)
Junsu “No, no, I won’t do that kind of things~ (smiling bashfully)~ I will …really.. love her.”
The audience was full of kya~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Host “Which is stronger? When you have a fight, which side wins…..?”
Junsu “Maybe you won’t believe us, but we have never quarreled~”
Junho “Yes, its true” (T/N: in Japanese)
Junsu “We always worked together.. for instance, we beat a junior high school student when we were in elementary school by fighting together~ (Lol)”
(The two are really loving brothers.)
There was a message and advice from Junsu to Junho.
Junsu “When you stand on stage, I want you to think that you are the best in the world….the audience will know.. it is really important as an artist, I think.”
(applause from the audience~~)
Host “Send a yell to your brother.”
Junsu “I think that… you will do your best as you have done until this date~
Really… umm (asking the interpreter for the Japanese word, lol) Oh, genuine. He is a genuine person~
Really…I don’t have anything to say about this point…I believe in him.
He is truly doing his best… (smiling bashfully)”
(Junho was laughing out loud).
In the very last, we were able to hear Junsu’s messages to the fans.
It has been really quite a while since I met face to face with all of you….
Soon….the time that we can meet will…
I think that there will be many chances….everyone….please, a little bit….
Wait for us.
Thank you very much.

(bow)
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Can we meet again? Junsu, will the chances that we can meet increase in the future?
Junsu was so considerate, he did not forget to say “Today is Junho’s showcase. Please enjoy yourselves to the last minute.”
Junsu….
Your haircut was the MIRO style, and the length was more uneven (Lol) His eyebrows are slightly thin…
He had a little suntan. It may be that he was with his brother.. he was smiling bashfully, his ukyankyang hasn’t canged~
He wasn’t nervous, he seemed relaxed, good for you, Junsu!
If I had a younger brother like Junsu… adorable and cute.
Junho seemed more relaxed after Junsu appeared onstage, though bashful, looking at each other, or looking away, so natural..
Junho…
Resemblances Junsu~~ the lines of his jaws~~
Sometimes his expressions and gestures are the very same (licking his lips many times, lol),
Junho seemed to be the very Junsu, my heart was beating..
Watching Junho, I was wistful again…
Junho! He was doing his best for his singing and dancing. I hear that his dream is to become an actor, so please show your face often by this debut. And, in the future, please become a lovely artist. If it is Junsu’s wish, I really want the wish to be achieved!
Junsu! I’m waiting for you~~ I believe that the day we can meet many times are close at hand…..
Source: diary-xiah☆ (sora’s blog)
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !