"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Thursday, April 29, 2010

![Interview] 12plus interview with Siwon and Donghae


△How many times has Siwon been to Thailand?
Siwon: Including this time, I’ve been here 9 times, sir. But no matter how often we come to Thailand, our fans give us a great welcome which makes me think of Thailand as my second home.

△This is the second time coming to Thailand [for Donghae], how do you find it? Have you seen the previous CF?
Donghae : Firstly, I have to thank 12 Plus for choosing me to film this CF. I’ve seen the last one but this CF concept will be different from the previous one. For this one I must fall in love with Pancake* and I feel very happy that I’m filming with Siwon because we’re very close and I feel happy and honoured to have the chance to film a CF together with Pancake.

△How do you prepare for coming back to film the CF?
Siwon: Of course, I use the new product by 12 Plus which I use to make my face softer and control oiliness. It’s very suitable to Thai girls, you should find it and use it.

△How do you feel about having the chance to film with Pancake?
Donghae: I’m acting as a guy who’s fallen in love with in Pancake’s charm because she used ’12 Plus Miracle BB Powder’. She has a certain charm which made me fall in love with her. If fangirls want me to fall in love with you, don’t forget to use it.

△How do you feel about filming with other Thai stars?
Siwon : I’d like to thank 12 Plus very much for choosing me to film with Thai stars each time.


△How do you feel about your colleagues?
Pancake : I’m very glad and thankful that I was chosen to be a presenter, I’m very excited to be filming. I hope everyone will see the CF when it’s done.
Donghae : I’m disappointed that I’ve only been able to spend a moment with Pancake.
Siwon : I’ve heard that Pancake is the queen of CFs. I think that must be true because she’s a person who is very focused on her work. She’s a professional. I feel honoured to work together with her.


△When 12 Plus contacted you to work with 2 men, how did you feel? I heard that you were very excited?
Pancake : I wasn’t very excited because both of them are very professional. They’re very concentrated on their work and they also work fast. When they received the script, they tried really hard to learn it fast.

△How about Pancake’s filming experience?
Pancake : It was very enjoyable. There’re many scenes that take place in settings like Korea.

△Where did you go to film? Did you enjoy it? Tell me about it.
Siwon : For the filming this time, we went to Suan Luang Ror 9** The atmosphere there is as beautiful as something out of history. I really enjoyed filming and although I regret that it was raining during filming, the work was completed without problem.

△Have any fans followed you guys?
Donghae : This CF was filmed at Suan Luan Ror 9 so there were many fans who followed to support us. Even though the weather was not very good there were a lot of fans waiting for us there. I was impressed that the fans followed us everywhere. I hope everyone uses ’12 Plus Miracle BB Powder’ because it will make other people enchanted with you.

△How do you feel about Thai fans’ welcome?
Siwon : I have to thank the Thai fans and reporters. No matter how many times we come here, Thai fans support us. The fans give us energy to do our work dnd we will return the favour by working hard and doing well.

△This is Donghae and Siwon’s second time coming here. When you go back home, if you saw a fan use ’12 Plus Miracle BB Powder’, how would you feel?
Donghae : Like its name, sir. ’12 Plus Miracle BB Powder’. Something might happen, I might fall in love with that girl. I might suddenly hug her (laughter)
Siwon : I might help her put the ’12 Plus Miracle BB Powder’ on her face.

△ When you go back to Korea, who is the girl you would most like to take ’12 Plus Miracle BB Powder’ to?
Siwon : I would like to take it to my mom and younger sister. And friends in the same company such as Girl’s Generation. Even though they’re already really beautiful, if they used ’12 Plus Miracle BB Powder’ they might be prettier than before.
Donghae : I will take it for myself. I’d like to smear it on my face, I actually already use it. I hope everyone else uses it too.

△Right now you’re promoting ‘Super Girl’ with ‘Super Junior-M’ in China. Please give a message to your fans.
Siwon : If I hadn’t received love from fans, there would not have been the Super Girl song because the song is for everyone. Unlike Sorry Sorry, “Super Girl” is a song which shows happiness. If fans would like to support us, they can now purchase Super Junior M’s album in Thailand too.

△In Siwon and Donghae’s opinion, who is a Super Girl?
Siwon : I have to say that any girl who uses ’12 Plus Miracle BB Powder’ would be my Super Girl.
Donghae : If someone uses ’12 Plus Miracle BB Powder’ I am sure that that girl would be my Super Girl.

△This is Super Junior-M’s 2nd album. Will you have the chance to promote in Thailand again?
Siwon : Right now we don’t have any plans to promote in Thailand but if fans want us to, we’d come fast. We will try hard and I hope that someday the girls will use ’12 Plus Miracle BB Powder’, and on that day, we’ll come to Thailand.

△Say anything you’d like to Thai fans.
Donghae : We’re very thankful that we’ve received love from Thai and Korean fans for ‘Sorry Sorry’ and ‘It’s you’. Now the ‘Super Junior-M’ album is coming out in China and soon we’ll come back to Thailand again. Please follow ‘Super Junior’ and don’t forget to give us a lot of love because it will be our energy and don’t forget to use ’12 Plus Miracle BB Powder’ too.
Siwon : Thanks Thai fanclub a lot for coming to the Super Show 2 concert in Korea. We were very surprised and impressed that there were so many people there. Soon we’ll have a concert in Thailand too. We’re sorry for making Thai fans wait so long.
Donghae : Yes we’re very sorry that Thai fans have had to wait for a long time. We’ll have a concert in Thailand soon so please look out for it and love ’12 Plus Miracle BB Powder’ a lot too.
Siwon : Lastly, don’t forget to love Super Junior and 12 Plus Miracle BB Powder too, thank you.

△Before leaving, do you have any Thai phrases you’d like to say to your fans?
Siwon&Donghae : ‘You’re my miracle’
Donghae : ‘Your face is delicate’

* Pancake is Thai Super Star who is very popular and famous in Thailand
** Suan Luang Ror 9 was built December 5, 1987 to praise ‘King Bhumibol Adulyadej(The King Of Thailand right now)’ . Suan Luang Ror 9 is both a park and a botanical garden. It’s located in Eastern Bangkok, Thailand.

Interview has been done by http://www.pingbook.com
Source
: here
Translated
by sonethloveshizz @ sj-world.net
Edited by
♥ jubee ♥ @ sjworld.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !