"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

![NEWS] MBLAQ G.O’s shocking confession, “Age 24, dating experience 20 times.”

MBLAQ’s G.O confessed about his love experiences.
On the recent Mnet A-LIVE recording, G.O made an appearance with J.ae and Brown Eyeed Soul’s Jung Yeob.
The 24 year old G.O boldly confesses, “I’ve had many relationships”, shocking J.ae, “I’ve had 20 relationships, because I dated at such young age, my feelings for my girlfriend was strong.”
When G.O said that his longest relationship lasted for a year, J.ae replied, “Well, how long could they get since he’s already been in relationships 20 times at the age of 24″, causing a burst of laughter.

After which, G.O and J.ae did a duet, and Jung Yeob said, “Somehow I can tell that he was a good lover. He has great emotions when singing, and his looks and his way of talking..” in which G.O jokingly replied, “Because looks are enough, it’s ok if I don’t sing strongly.”
Jung Yeob states, “Usually I like romatic stuff. I always plan fun events. Because whenever we meet I will give my girlfriend flowers as presents, the ahjumma at the flower store would think I’m buying for different girls.”
He also added, “Girls like it when the guy goes on his knees in front of many people and give the girl flowers, or when he just gives her a hug.”
G.O, who has many love experience added, “I suck at making events. I prepare well for my girlfriend but she would just ask me to buy flowers.”
Airing 11pm, 19th April.

ABM BLOG post by liliceprincess @ ABM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !