"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

!Iitomo TV “When My Heart Beat” by Jaejoong 100412


-Quick Translation from Waratte Iitomo TV (*Not every words are translated)-


Ask popular actors questions ranking: “The time when your heart beats ‘Kyun’”
(*”Kyun” is a word used for heart beat in Japanese way when the people feel attracted to others etc.
Iitomo TV program asked actors when their heart feel “Kyun” and ranked them and presented them at the program.)

#9 in ranking: “When a stranger woman stare at me (I feel ‘Kyun’)” by Jeajoong.
Video of a girl looking at a guy shows.
MC: “Who chose this one?”
00:49: JJ: “Yes, it is me.”
00:52: Tamori MC: “That is dangerous and fierce!”
LOL
JJ lick his lip

00:59: JJ: “Well in my case, I experienced it once.”

Nakai (SMAP): “Oh you experienced it.”
JJ: “Yes. And at that time, I also stared at her.”
LOL (SMAP, Kimura Takuya’s reaction look shocked. ^^)
Nakai: “Was she your type?”

JJ: “Yes, she was really my type.”

LOL
JJ: “And we looked at each other for a long time. And so I thought the person might like me. Then I kept on looking at her. Then later on, her boyfriend, a guy appeared. I thought, why you look at me when you have a boyfriend?”
MC: Next is #6 “When I lose alcohol drinking amount to a girl, I am really disappointed” by Jaejoong.
01:59: JJ nods and looks disappointed
Nakai: “Sunaoni Narenkute starts in three days. We need to make an announcement.”
Comedian shows up to do a drama announcement with their gag.
04:19: They end their gag using Tamayama’s name and he laughs together with Jeajoong, which shows their friendly atmosphere.
Source: Waratte Iitomo Fuji TV+april9JJ
Translated by: Junsulv@OneTVXQ.com
Shared by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

.

English Sub CUT

Credit: [doggylover88]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !