"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

!Shinjiroh Inoue Blog Update 100406

2010-04-06 17:16:45
TVXQ
3 days have passed since the announcement of the suspend of Tohoshinki’s activities.
We do not think that our Lambsey’s CLUB CITTA live (T/N: March 26 in CLUB CITTA KAWASAKI) could be successful without the deep emotional ties with Tohoshinki. For my article “With All My Heart~” (T/N: Pls click here for the trans), there were more than 700 comments. Since we were involved with them in the last minute before their suspending their activities, I thought that we should write a message, but, what should I talk about? I cannot decide, even in this stage.
In fact, I knew of their suspending their activities through the Twitter, through one of the fans. I believe that the staffs’ strain of worry should have been great, they didn’t say one word to me, they should have become very strained.

I have not heard the comments from the members themselves, so I do not know how they are feeling. But, 9 months have passed since the media reported their problem with their entertainment company. Of course the voices of the fans have reached them, so it should have been a tough decision.
In a sense, one problem was concluded, and at last, the 5 members could advance forward to a new place.
If I am in need in such places, I would do my best to make a lovely song whether it is a solo activity or a new unit.. I would like to support them in the future. (T/N: please do not jump on the words “solo” or “new unit”. Inoue-san is just setting a general example.)
And, I personally would like to see the 5 members singing together “With All My Heart~”, believing that their activities are “suspended”, and the possibility of their resume is more than 0%….  (T/N: again, please do not jump on the small figures, he writes lyrics and also composes songs, he should have special ways in conveying the meanings of the words.)
After the recent street live, the members and staff discussed many ideas for the future of Lambsey, and we decided to continue singing Tohoshinki’s songs that we ourselves are self-covering, showing gratitude to Tohoshinki and the fans, and believing in their comeback.
The only thing that we can do is; to convey the heartbeat songs in a voice alive.
We know that we cannot be their substitute…but when you are really lonely, if you really want to cry, please come to meet us.  We will always sing their songs.
I am not a reviewer, I am a musician, and, as I have said many times, a fan of Tohoshinki.  I cannot help adding personal feelings in this topic, so some may not have the compassion for my feelings…
At any rate, let’s together support the 5 members in the future!
Everyone should share the same feelings.
And, in order for you to find Tohoshinki related topic, I have made a special category for them in my blog.
Hope it would be a help to you.
Source: Shinjiroh Inoue’s Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !