"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Sunday, April 4, 2010

!Max Matsuura’s Twitter Updates, Regarding the latest announcement about Tohoshinki 100403

I already did everything I could. In the end, the result is a bitter one. I will do my best to support their decision. If it is what they wish for, I believe that I should do everything I could within my limitation to support all of them who are already flying high. It doesn’t matter what my standpoint is, my feelings are no different from the sadness of every Tohoshinki’s fan.
NEWLY UPDATED @ 9:00pm JST
(3 hours after the tweet above)
No matter what people have been saying to me, regarding the last message, I’ve been keeping silence for all this while. But now, for the people who have been understanding, I definitely will not betray you.
Source: Max Matsuura’s Twitter
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Always Keep The Faith, PLEASE!
-

Avex’s CSO Twitter Updates (New) 100403

T/N: Please read from bottom to top.
CSO = Chief Strategy Officer. In avex, the CSO is only under CEO.
Thank you. Really, I’m very thankful. Because here are things that we can answer and things that we can’t answer, we certainly did our best to answer all we could. Please wait.
Ah, I’m surprised. So many people have sent various questions and words of thanks to me. Sorry, please wait until tonight! I’ll try to answer one or another. [I can't answer now] since I am with my superior now.
Good morning everyone. JeJung is indeed very popular, isn’t he? Actually the push-up thing was our challenge. I lost though. I’m going to acupuncture now, and to the gym after that. Hope everyone will have a nice day.
Source: avex’s CSO Chiba Ryuuhei’s Twitter
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !