"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Saturday, May 1, 2010

!MBLAQ Seungho’s grandfather passed away

MBLAQ fans share their condolences to member Seungho. Apparently, the member posted an entry on his Cyworld saying that his grandfather passed away today.
Prayers are with you Seungho.

Thanks to GigiEtTu for the tip.
Side bar update -.
    Grandfather..
    I will get first place and send it to you up in the sky… Follow the angels and go up to Heaven..^^
    I love you..
Diary update ..
    2010.04.30 Fri 23:53
    My grandfather who hated dyeing of hair…
    My grandfather who hated earrings..
    My grandfather who would switch channels if he saw dancing or singing programs..
    My grandfather who hated pizza and hamburgers..
    My grandfather who hated writing with left hand..
    My grandfather who would always take me along mountain climbing at dawn even though I was tired to death..
    My grandfather who was like that, when I became a singer and when we appeared on TV
    my grandfather who would look for me and watched on TV
    Finally even when he was in the ICU he couldn’t talk
    Because I came my grandfather who talked and smiled. My grandmother changed his IV drip and my aunt who gathered all the allowances from a notebook carefully, my grandfather smiled shyly.. My grandfather who was tall and had a big built.. Thank you for smiling to me and told me for the last time to be strong when I went to see him.. If he was around a while longer I would have been able to show him, me getting the first place, and I’m working hard.. My family and grandmother, I will succeed so, don’t worry! I will get first place and I will send it up to the sky to you^^
    I love you grandfather I believe you’ll follow the angels and go up to Heaven..
    From the eldest son of the Yang family, Seungho
….. be strong, Seungho!
Please credit if taking out!
Source – Seungho’s cyworld
Translations – whatthecheryl @ absolute mblaq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !