"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Monday, March 29, 2010

!Fan Report – Marunouchi, March 29th Again, mainly Yunho

These are pictures of Marunouchi, March 29, 2010.
Tohoshinki encore store front DAY was held in the 7th floor of Marunouchi Building, located right in front of the famous and busy Tokyo station, from 28 – 29, March.
There was a very long queue when I arrived there around midday (I was told that I had to wait for two hours), so I first had my lunch and came back around 14:00. At that time, I was fortunate enough to wait for only about 20 minutes before going into the event hall.
Looking at the event hall from the entrance. In the mega screen, the LIVE DIGEST DVD (of BEST SELECTION 2010) was shown. The volume was turned to its maximum, it was just like a live concert! Everyone was stopping and watching the video, though we have seen them many times, and most of us have the DVD at home, too, lol.
The newly displayed costume, especially for this event.
From Yunho’s side. Oh, Yunho is my favorite, lol.
Yunho’s shoes, kya~~~
The two costumes exhibited at Shibuya in February.
Excuse me, Yunho’s shoes again~~
Maybe I have a fetishism for Yunho’s shoes, lol.
Goods for sale. The clear files, ring notebook, and the sticker was all sold out by the time I reached the goods. (around 15:00pm)
Source: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !