"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

!f(x)’s Sulli winking smile


f(x)’s Sulli quickly became a hot issue in the k-pop world due to her fresh and outgoing personality. Her winking smile has fluttered the hearts of the Korean teenage male population.
Because she is getting so much attention at such a young age, she must have some pressure on her shoulders. In an interview, she stated, “It’s so cool that whenever I do something, it comes up on the Internet right away. The thought of having many people watching over me gives me strength and encourages me.”
Fans have picked Sulli’s smile as one of her best characteristics. Hearing this, she said, “When I smile, my left eye closes more. When we were promoting Chu~♡, there was a part where I had to smile. Everyone thought that it was a wink but it automatically happens.”
Sulli also thanked her fans for celebrating her birthday. She said, “Thank you for always looking over me. I won’t let you guys down and I will work harder.”

s: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !