"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

![Cyworld Update] Heechul ''SulHee is the Truth''

SulHee is the Truth*
2010.02.22 23:41 [In the '希 Style' Folder]




During this concert in Taiwan, we performed Chu in order to commemorate Sorry Sorry for being No.1 for the 33rd week(Actually, we did it because we wanted to ㅋㅋ)

We always make decisions hastily like this, everything's carried out in a rush
In the beginning, the members are in this manner
Me = Soojung (Because she is Sic's sister, the overall feeling when acting as her should come out well)

Shindong = Sulli (He said he wants to be Sulli no matter what)
Eunhyuk = Victoria (Dances well and is flexible)
Donghae = Amber (Since the first time I saw Amber, I wanted to let Donghae act as her)
? = Luna (I've been looking for someone with the same standard of singing and cuteness)

I worried for quite some time
Me who likes to do things opposite of the correct way had even thought of letting 
Siwon do it but erm.. Muscle Luna..
I finally thought of the secret weapon of the woman's disguise dancing community which is 
Ryeowook

Then, one of the days when I was chatting with 
Sulli

Sulli : Hehe, Oppa you should be me! It will be interesting! Hehe


In the past, me who will not get affected by woman's laughters or cries
It seems like age really caught on. 
Sulli's happiness allowed me to comprehend.
Immediately, the change of members happened. And thus it became..
Me = Sulli (Due to practicing the smiling eyes, my eyes almost cramped)

Shindong = Victoria (Overnight practices of the 360 degree somersault ㅋㅋ)
Eunhyuk = Soojung (Once he put on Soojung's wig, it's not Chu, it's Chuno**..)
Donghae = Amber (Inextinguishable Amber)
Ryeok = Luna (Even though he's Gee's hidden card, he's changed to Chu's) 

Like this, filming began hastily, recording and dance practices as well
And thus, it's done Jjan~

My hairstyles are the works of Teacher SunOh who has been doing my hair for the past 6 years

Actually, after the drama ends, I have thoughts of cutting my hair like what I had in 
'JoAhSeo'***..

The reason why I covered my eyes when taking these pictures is because
It's tiring to smile widely and practising 
Sulli's smile makes my eyes cramp


Happy Virus Sulli VS Malignant Virus Sulhee



* It's a play with Sulli's real name Jinri (truth). 
** Chuno aka Slave Hunters is a korean drama that's currently airing.
*** JoAhSeo (좋아서) is the tv show Good Daddy. Example of his hairstyle then ()

Source: Heenim's Cy.
Translated by: 
Cinderella @ Sj-World.net
Please take out with FULL credits and do not add in yours



Do it~! Do it~! Chu~


2010.02.22 21:53
Title : Sleeping






Those two fight all day long





and when it's time to sleep, they sleep together (-┏)



but once they wake up, they will fight again

credits : 김희철 cyworld
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
the clip was reuploaded by Baby Q

may take out with full credits



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !