"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Friday, February 26, 2010

![Transcript/Video] Henry and Donghae’s Birthday Party Transcript

http://sup3rjunior.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/super-junior-m-donghae.jpghttp://waterpixie.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/henry-lau-260.jpg



(starting at 0:38)
SW: That was suprising!
RW: I can’t do it!
DH: Just try it and see!
(0:56)
DH: Eh, why did it go out?!
Everyone: Congratulations!
DH: *in Japanese* Purezento~ (present)
SW: To Henry and Donghae… arigatou, omedetou (thank you, congratulations)
HR: Arigatou gozaimasu~ (thank you very much)
DH: But because I’m the older brother, there should be a difference, right?
SW: Open it and see, please.
DH: Your thoughtfulness has made us very happy. From here, we’ll continue with all of our effort to do our best! Thank you.
HR: Um, I’m really thankful… *switches to English*
HR + DH: Arigatou gozaimasu~ (Thank you very much~)
(2:06)
RW: I’m going to give a present~… Where did he go? Donghae, present~
SW: Zhou Mi~ Kirei desu ne~ (Pretty/nice, huh?)
ZM: Pretty. Handsome~
SW: Sugoi yo~ (Awesome~)
RW: On the third album, there is a song of my composition. “Love U More.”
DH: (gibberish, lol. I heard the word ‘kirei’ which means pretty, but that’s about all I could pick out.)
RW: Please listen to it many times. I wrote the lyrics… And I made the melody, the arrangement, it was me who was in charge.
DH: (still speaking fake!Japanese )
RW: I don’t know if you’ll get the feeling, but…
DH: I don’t know.
RW: Please support it.
DH: Hontou ni aishiteru~ (I really love you~)
(3:20)
KH: How was the DVD?
DH: Even with our Chinese activities, we were allowed to record this. Please love it a lot~
HG: Let’s meet in Japan. We are Super Junior-M!
Credits
Source: eunteukseasoon1@youtube
Translated by: onewhomust@sj-world
Do NOT take out without FULL credits and do NOT add in your own credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !