"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

! [Fancafe] Ryeowook's fancafe message


10.02.23 14:38


-Title :- First entry in the new year ^^
Hello~^^ (this is) a very late greeting for the new year ~~!
Our ELF how have you been ?^^
Recently Ryeowookie has been being very busy with recording and preparing for the 4th album ^^
(Super show 2 which) got a lot of love has come to Taiwan~ Super show 2 will be continued for a while~~!!

Also thank you to the oversea ELF ~~!!

Yesterday I had a dinner with my parents in Incheon and while I was talking to them I was upset and cried unknowingly~

I felt I'm such a burden so I said sorry to my parents...anyway I have become an adult now...I had thought like that
Too much emotions have crossed my mind so that I cut off my talking with my parents in the middle and went to my room...
Saying sorry a lot to my parents is still not enough...I had thought like that~~
In fact until the debut's early days I still behaved like a spoiled child I said I'm hurt if I felt hurt I was the only son like that..

but since when I began to keep everything myself...and it piled up piled up and it exploded yestersay^^;

I'm still a little upset but I feel better now...althought I has been comforted when people seeing me crying or upset...but my parents' way is still the best~

Although Ryeowookie has been a childish son for this 5 years...because of my parents I will try my best to become a greater/better so~ really...

I hope our ELF will be filial sons and daughters to your parents~^^ We should live as filial children to our parents~!!!^^

I have to go recording now~~ ㅋ

Happy New Year~~~ !!! I love all of all of you~~~!!!!!!!

PS. 4rd album great success !!

source : Ryeowook fancafe
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
Please do not take out without full credits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !