"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Thursday, April 15, 2010

!Daesung, "Female idols who choose me as their ideal type walk away when I greet them"


On the upcoming SBS program ‘Haha Mong’ Show, Big Bang member Daesung reproached the girls who had previously picked him as their ideal type.

Many female idols have confessed their like for Daesung and what they thought about him, Goo Hara, UEE, Hyo Min and Sooyoung being the latest one. However instead of feeling happy Daesung actually reproached to these girls for claiming him as their ideal guy but yet never showing him any love.

He stated, “Some female idols that had previously picked me said they liked me and everything but yet whenever I saw them backstage and greeted them happily they would only walk away.”

Daesung known for his funny character threw in a joke by saying “I think the only reason they picked me was because I was the safe choice after looking at my face.” creating much laughter in the set.

Original article + translated by alee @ ibigbang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !