"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

!Kim Hyun Seung from Oh!Boy Korea Magazine Talks About Yunho’s Dog “Taepung” 100510

When Yunho’s pictures goes up, a lot of people show interest
There are also lots of comments and even though I want to answer them all, I’m sorry I’m unable to.

It would be nice if you could think of this one response as to responding to all of your comments.
From all the comments that lots of people have left, it was really nice to read about ohboypraise’s information regarding ‘Taepung.’
Yunho also mentioned Taepung during the photoshoot.
The comment that fans were going to do charity in the name of Taepung at Yugigyeon association made me feel really good.
Getting your hearts together to support a great musician by helping souls that are hurt makes me wonder if there is a more beautiful way to show love.
Because of everyone, Yunho shines even more.
I’m thankful to Taepung and I’m also very thankful to all of you.
I’m also curious as to news about the gathering (charity).
It makes me really satisfied just thinking about how dogs who have lost their way (usually abandoned dogs) can find a warm place to rest because of Yunho.
It might be a little childish but I can’t help but say this,
Everyone, God Bless You.
Kim Hyun Seung
Source: ohboyzine.egloos.com
Translation: [lovelyunho @ soompi]
Shared by: [sharingyoochun.net + OneTVXQ.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !