"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Monday, April 12, 2010

!Chiba Ryuuhei’s Twitter Updates – Yoochun’s Drama To Be Shown in Theater?, And adorable pictures of Yoochun and Jaejoong saying happy birthday 100410

Q: Have you called Takagi-san?
A: I did. I even called twice.
Q: You thought of this idea just now!!? I’ll go yo~
A: Just now. I thought of it while reading everyone’s tweets.

Q: Doragon-san, I think the females will say they’re going, but even if they’re not saying it, you’ll still take it into consideration, won’t you?
A: Yup.
Then I’ll call Takagi-san who’s in charge of it and tell him to positively take it into consideratio~n.
Q: I will, I think I will go (*^o^*)
A: Waoooo.

If YuChun’s drama is shown in the theaters, will you come?

T/N: Moreover, today 4/11 is Chiba-san’s birthday, so he updated a bunch of pictures of the boys saying happy birthday to him. Remember to drop him a birthday message too.
Source: Chiba Ryuuhei’s Twitter
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !