"Just live your life . Pedehal dengan kata-kata manusia . .

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

!Lee Hyori for May issue of Elle, “Even though I don’t have a perfect face and body…”


Recently back with a new album ‘H-Logic’, singer Lee Hyori is featured for a photoshoot for fashion magazine ‘Elle’.
Even though Lee Hyori was working until early hours for her album MV filming on the day the photoshoot filming, she did not fail to show off her charisma as a diva in front of the camera in her boyish short haircut and smokey makeup.

And during the interview for the photoshoot, Lee Hyori talk about the reason to why she has many female fans, “To say the truth, I’m not born a beauty. Even though I don’t have a perfect body and face, I am able to carry myself confidently with the compliment of styling. And I guess that is why I received such great support from everyone.”

About her new album, Lee Hyori said “The whole album follows the genre of hip hop music. Since young I liked hip hop music, and I am back with music that feels like my hometown. This album is the most ‘Lee Hyori’-ish album since I had to listen to 1000 over songs a few times and then selected the few for the album. It took a long time, but I am personally very attached to this album.”
The May issue of Elle will be released on 20th April

S: MyDaily . c:k bites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything , i will reply as soon as possible . xoxo

Disclaimer!

Maklumat yg terkandung dalam blog ini merupakan pandangan peribadi penulis sahaja melainkan dinyatakan sebaliknya yang disertakan dengan rujukan. Sebarang persamaan dgn mana-mana individu sama ada yg hidup ataupun mati adalah secara kebetulan dan tidak disengajakan. Sebarang penggunaan artikel atau foto peribadi penulis adalah TIDAK dibenarkan kecuali dengan syarat artikel dan foto tersebut dipautkan (backlink) ke laman entri asal. Penulis tidak akan bertanggungjawab terhadap sebarang impak negatif yang disebabkan oleh penggunaan maklumat yang diperolehi dari laman blog ini.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
copyrightreserved.

Target selepas 3 bulan bekerja !